Please don't hang up
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Neglect
I am sorry I have been neglecting you. Last week, I was going to make a considerable effort to post more often! I really was. I even had my friend Chaotic Mom make me up some cool banners for Thursday Thirteen and a new meme I wanted to join...Friday Feast.

BUT NO! Sunday I started feeling puny. I slept most of the day. Monday, was HORRIBLE. I was all congested, I knew I had a fever, my body ached...I just felt bad. I stuck the day out here at work and started to feel somewhat better by that afternoon. I even worked my part time job at LB

Tuesday morning was worse. I had a temp of a 101, I couldn't breath, I could barely talk... it was bad!

Each day got considerably worse. Wednesday I went to the doctor and got the trusty antibiotic. Thursday, after one day on the meds, I woke up to my ears bleeding, my temp one degree higher, my body just ached so much I could barely move.

Back to the trusty doctor (seeing someone different in the practice this time.) to find out that I have a double ear infection, both of my ear drums have ruptured from the infection, I have a sinus infection and a touch of the flu. I was one sick girly.

So, a stronger dose of meds and some over the counter stuff and by Sunday, I felt like a new person. Today is my last day on the antibiotic. I still feel kind of achy and I have a runny nose but I am so much better than this time last week!

In other news:

My brother came home. I am not sure for how long but he is here and it is nice to see him.

My dad moved out of the nursing home into an apartment and now is sick again. He's thinking about talking to the apartment manager and maybe going back to the nursing home. He's thinking he may have made a move too soon. If you could please, and you don't mind, pray.

My friend Josh was deployed to Kuwait. He also just got orders that he will probably not stay there, he will more than likely be moved to Iraq. He's left his wife and kids at home. It's been a really tough time for all of them so if you could please, add them to your prayer list as well. I know that they would really appreciate it.

Well, I am off to take my meds and start work. Just wanted to give you a quick update to let you all know that I haven't died or anything! :)

See you tomorrow for TT13.

Blessings,
Susan
posted by Susan @ 7:42 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger momrn2 said…

    Wow... Hope you are feeling much better soon!!

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Chaotic Mom said…

    WOW! I hope you're feeling 100% soon, too. What a bummer about last week!

    Hmmm... Thursday Thirteen? It's almost Thursday? No, seriously... I did a WW, but have been so preoccupied w/other things, that w/o the WW I wouldn't know the day of the week. ;)

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Debbie said…

    Oh I hope you get to feeling better soon! Sounds like you got a major whammy thrown at you.

    I hope things get better for your dad. Not good for him to be sick so soon! I will turn a notch up on my prayers! For you too! You must get well!

    I love your next post for all the same reasons. Fall is really in the air. You being a couple of states higher you must really be seeing the trees change and feeling the air chill! I love it. Right now the wind is breezing through the house and it is wonderful!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Please don't hang up on me just yet...try me out.
About Me

Name: Susan
Home: Hamilton, Ohio, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Words to Live By

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" Einstein

Favorite Hang Outs
Previous Ramblings
Archives
Extras

Yahoo! Avatars

The WeatherPixie


Family-Friendly Blogroll []

Blogging Chicks Blogroll []

BLOGGER