Please don't hang up
Friday, October 13, 2006
Feast #115


Appetizer
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend reading other blogs?
5 to 10 hours

Soup
Your community wants everyone to give one thing to put into a time capsule. What item would you choose to include?
Probably the paper from my birth. It's from 1978, so it would have the news from that time in there.

Salad
What is the most interesting tourist attraction you've ever visited?
Mackinaw Island, MI

Main Course
If you could give an award to anyone for anything, who would it be and what would the award be titled?
My mother - World's Greatest Everything!

Dessert
What do you think your favorite color reveals about your personality?
Blue - there are so many shades, I think it would show my moody side.

More about the Friday Feast meme

posted by Susan @ 8:26 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Debbie said…

    Welcome to Friday's Feast! This is one of my favorites and very easy to play!
    If we all put the paper from the day we were born there wouldn't a pape shortage! My blog reading will go down alot when I go to work. :(

    Happy Friday!

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger scribbit said…

    I saw Stonehenge when I was 15 and that impressed me.

    What does yellow say about me? I love that color.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Please don't hang up on me just yet...try me out.
About Me

Name: Susan
Home: Hamilton, Ohio, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Words to Live By

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" Einstein

Favorite Hang Outs
Previous Ramblings
Archives
Extras

Yahoo! Avatars

The WeatherPixie


Family-Friendly Blogroll []

Blogging Chicks Blogroll []

BLOGGER