Please don't hang up
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Describe Me!
I found this meme over at Mom RN2 place. I thought it was very cool so I am stealing it (as usual). :)

---------------------------------------------------------------
I'm supposed to invite you to leave me a comment with the one word you think best describes me. You may explain your choice if you want to.
---------------------------------------------------------------


So, play along please. I think it's interesting.

I'm going to tag....Blond Girl! I know she loves these meme things as much as I do.

I also want to tag anyone else who wants to play along.

Okay - so go on...think and leave me my descriptive word. You can explain if you want. :)
posted by Susan @ 4:26 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Blond Girl said…

    Hmmm... I'm tagged, huh? O.K. I'll play tomorrow - today is T13 day!

    One word? Well that's not easy. I think the one I have to choose, from meeting you here, is "relisiant" (I probably murdered the spelling on that!)

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Blond Girl said…

    OK, so it took me a week more than I expected, but I've put it up.

    Now my word for you would be incognito! Where are you? Come back!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Please don't hang up on me just yet...try me out.
About Me

Name: Susan
Home: Hamilton, Ohio, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Words to Live By

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" Einstein

Favorite Hang Outs
Previous Ramblings
Archives
Extras

Yahoo! Avatars

The WeatherPixie


Family-Friendly Blogroll []

Blogging Chicks Blogroll []

BLOGGER