Please don't hang up
Thursday, October 12, 2006
13 Reasons I love Fall!
13 Reasons I love Fall!
  1. The change in the weather. I love warmer days and cooler nights.
  2. The colors of the leaves!
  3. Apple Cider.
  4. Fall decorations.
  5. I love wearing jeans and sweaters.
  6. The new fashions come out.
  7. Fall scents. Like the new ones at Yankee Candle!
  8. One step closer to Christmas.
  9. Carving pumpkins.
  10. Halloween.
  11. Thanksgiving. (does that count as the fall or the winter?)
  12. Candy corn (which only seems to come out in the stores in the fall months)
  13. Fall festivals.


More about the Thursday Thirteen meme



PS ~ Thanks so much to Chaotic Mom for making these banners up for me! Go on, check her out! She's very sweet and very talented.
posted by Susan @ 7:48 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger momrn2 said…

    I am really enjoying the fall season this year also.

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    These are great reasons. I should spend more time sniffing the air and digging out the sweaters instead of lamenting the impending arrival of winter...and cold toes...and lost boots...and Christmas crowds...and...oops, sorry I was trying to be positive wasn't I?

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Chaotic Mom said…

    Hey, I don't know why, but I've never liked candy corn. Now my LITTLE GUY will do almost anything in therapy for candy corn. They even use it at school. So I understand the delimma of only having it around once a year. I'm considering buying a stash and FREEZING it. ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my Thursday Thirteen, too!

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    fall scents and jeans and sweaters! Me too!

    Happy TT

    Mine is up too.

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Blond Girl said…

    My T13 is up - 13 Things on my computer desk...

    I have to admit that I am not a huge fall fan; it is my 3rd favorite season. Although... the candy corn is a fall favorite!

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger KaY said…

    I love watching Fall. It reminds me of the things I've let go, the things I've lost, and the lessons I've learned.

    Mine's up? Care to drop by?

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Karana said…

    Ditto to all of these things! Plus a campfire... something about burning wood just smelling really good (appropriate???) during the fall.

    Just another Blogging Chick stopping in to say 'hi!'

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Please don't hang up on me just yet...try me out.
About Me

Name: Susan
Home: Hamilton, Ohio, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Words to Live By

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" Einstein

Favorite Hang Outs
Previous Ramblings
Archives
Extras

Yahoo! Avatars

The WeatherPixie


Family-Friendly Blogroll []

Blogging Chicks Blogroll []

BLOGGER