Please don't hang up
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Nine Layers....
Saw this meme over at Blonde Girl's place, so I SHAMELESSLY stole it because I love me a good meme....

LAYER ONE:
Name: Susan
Birthdate: 12/13
Birthplace: Ohio
Current Location: Ohio
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'6"
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
**Updated to add - I changed some of this by request so no one has to worry about me being stalked or having my personal information stolen. (Is this okay Jeana?)

LAYER TWO:
Your heritage: Mostly German
The shoes you wore today: Black sandals
Your weakness: Books, children, animals, the homeless...the list goes on and on!
Your fears: Growing old alone.
Your perfect pizza: Ham, bacon & extra cheese!
Goal you would like to achieve: debt-free and married

LAYER THREE:
Your most overused phrase: Ya know
Your first waking thoughts: 5 more minutes!
Your best physical feature: eyes
Your most missed memory: My grandpa

LAYER FOUR:
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or group dates: Both
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Doesn't matter
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate, of course
Cappuccino or coffee: Either

LAYER FIVE:
Smoke: Yes
Cuss: Occasionally
Sing: You bet.
Take a shower everyday: Most of the time
Do you think you have been in love: Yes
Want to go to college: Maybe
Liked high school: I think maybe four or five minutes of it.
Want to get married: Yes!
Believe in yourself: Sometimes. I should believe in myself more.
Get motion sickness: Sometimes
Think you are attractive: No.
Think you are a health freak: No.
Get along with your parent(s): For the most part
Like thunderstorms: No!
Play an instrument: Piano (kind of)

LAYER SIX:
In the past month have you:
Drank alcohol: Yes
Smoked: Yes
Done a drug: Not unless you count ibuprofen
Made Out: No
Gone on a date: No
Gone to the mall?: Um....no
Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: No
Eaten sushi: No
Been on stage: No
Been dumped: nope
Gone skating: nope
Made homemade cookies: No
Gone skinny dipping: No
Dyed your hair: No
Stolen Anything: No

LAYER SEVEN:
Have you ever:
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes, once
If so, was it mixed company: No
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes
Been caught doing something: Sure.
Been called a tease: Yes
Gotten beaten up: Once
Shoplifted: Once, when I was like 17, I felt so guilty I'll never ever do it again
Changed who you were to fit in: Yes

LAYER EIGHT:
Age you hope to be married: Way past that age now
Numbers and Names of Children: Zero
Describe your Dream Wedding: Um, no, not going there.
How do you want to die: old and happy and well-funded.
What do you want to be when you grow up: A writer
What country would you most like to visit: Ireland

LAYER NINE:
Number of drugs taken illegally: one
Number of people I could trust with my life: About 2 or 3
Number of CDs that I own: 50 maybe
Number of piercings:6
Number of tattoos: 6
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: Once, when I was born
Number of scars on my body: Who knows?
Number of things in my past that I regret: A few
posted by Susan @ 3:35 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Blond Girl said…

    Good job! I had to laugh at your high school response... it looked suspiciouisly familiar.... tee hee!

    Aren't meme's just too much fun? I think they are like white castle's - you either hate them or love them.

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Jeana said…

    Susan. PLEASE take down layer one, so the mama in me doesn't worry about you getting stalked or having your id stolen. Way too much for safety's sake.

    And, really, you should make the box of Oreos a personal goal.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Please don't hang up on me just yet...try me out.
About Me

Name: Susan
Home: Hamilton, Ohio, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Words to Live By

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" Einstein

Favorite Hang Outs
Previous Ramblings
Archives
Extras

Yahoo! Avatars

The WeatherPixie


Family-Friendly Blogroll []

Blogging Chicks Blogroll []

BLOGGER